1. First select the reference you want to change. In the box to the right you can now select the reference you want to change. When you click, you can insert a page number, or you can check Supress Author. If you do, the author name will disappear and you will only see the year. This can only be done in Author-date [Alphabetical] styles
2. If you import from several databases, there is a great risk of duplicates. Mendeley often removes even the duplicates on import.
3. Google Scholar - RefMan Almost everything else - RIS
4. Look under the IMPORT tab
5. Currently, there is no option to search for duplicates automatically. You can find them by sorting the authors alphabetically by clicking on the small arrow next to Authors
Mendeley Cite is compatible with Microsoft 365, Office 2016 and up and with the Office app for iPad