Mendeley is a reference management program that you can use to create a reference list at the end of your assignment or article.
Mendeley consists of two parts:
- Mendeley Reference Manager (this is mainly the one you work in)
- Mendeley Web (allows you to view and work with references where you do not have access to your Desktop)
Once you have created an account in Mendeley, it will be possible to do the following:
- Import articles from literature databases
- 'Drag and drop' PDF files directly into Mendeley
- Mendeley Cite - installed for Word, to be able to make a bibliography for your assignment / article