- Fill out this request form if you have details on a specific resource you cannot find in REX. We'll try to fill your manual request - charges may apply. You need to sign in to fill the form.
The library accepts suggestions from students and faculty from the Copenhagen and Roskilde Universities for buying materials:
And of course you are welcome to contact the Royal Danish Library - Copenhagen for more assistance.
Search other libraries' collections
Need some more search tips for using REX?
For finding specific kinds of resources you may want to visit some of our other sites:
- Try our e-journals list if you're looking for an electronic journal
- The library subscribes to a range of external databases that you can find in the REX database list
- All kinds of good information sources pertaining to a specific discipline are available through the subject guides
- Certain resources - like Danish arts and social sciences research articles - are registered in our bibliographies
- Digitalizations from the National Collections are searchable in REX, but can also be viewed in a dedicated portal.