- In a time where human behaviour increasingly takes place in the digital domain, contemporary research calls for an interaction between traditional academia and modern digital technologies.
- Therefore, Digital Social Science Lab (DSSL) is intended as an open platform for education and events focusing on digital methods in social sciences.
- Equipped with powerful iMacs and PC-workstations, 3 projectors and software for harvesting, cleaning, analyzing and visualizing data, DSSL is ready for the exploration of the world of digital methods.
- But in DSSL we don’t just want you to be a passive receiver of knowledge – we want you be an active knowledge creator!
- Therefore, the space is designed as an dynamic and aesthetically inspiring learning environment – ready to fuel your creativity and launch experimentation leading to scientific innovation.
- The lab is also intended as an offer for all staff members, who wish an alternative to the traditional lecture hall situation.
- Moreover, we want to facilitate the sharing of skills, knowledge and perspectives across subjects, professions and institutions.
- So we hereby invite everybody from students to researchers to participate in co-creating the DSSL-environment. Don’t hesitate to take initiative and get in touch with us, if you want to get involved.