For how long can I borrow a locker?
We have 2 kinds of lockers at the library in Gothersgade:
- Lockers on loan for 2 months.
- Lockers on for 6 months. Such a locker is for you who are writing a thesis at the University of Copenhagen. Bring your signed Master’s Thesis contract, when you collect your key.
We have a total of 191 lockers at Gothersgade.
Who can borrow a locker?
All students at the University of Copenhagen can borrow a locker at the library in Gothersgade. If you want to borrow a locker for 6 months, you must have your Master’s Thesis contract signed.
How do I borrow a locker?
- You order your locker in REX. Look for “skab samf” and choose either an ordinary locker which you will have for 2 months, or a thesis locker which you will have for 6 months. Remember to bring your University of Copenhagen ID-card, or your signed Master’s Thesis contract, when you collect the key for your locker.
- If the locker is free, just inquire at the information desk and get your key immediately.
- If the locker is reserved, you must wait until you are told that it is free.
- Then you must collect the key within 8 days.
- Your reservation concerns all lockers and not just the one that you have ordered.
Please remember that:
- The library accepts no responsibility for the items in the lockers.
- The library charges a fee of DKK 650.00 if you do not return your key.
- Please forward any questions you may have to the above to Thomas Hoffmann or Therese Møller.