KUB Copyright Service is a service under Copenhagen University Library that aims at guiding reseachers, teachers and students at Copenhagen University on copyright issues.
We can help with
• information on copyright in connection with research, publishing and education
• guidance on Copydan contractual licences
• information on the use of texts and pictures
• guidance on clearance of rights in connection with research and instruction
• guidance in the use of works belonging to other right holders
Contact the service on: email@example.com / Tel. +45 91 32 44 27
You can also find information on copyright and answers to the most frequently asked questions on the other tabs of the homepage.
Do you want us to come and tell you about copyright?
We can offer you to come and teach or give an introduction to the subject of copyright. For instance, we imagine a staff meeting in case the department needs to be informed on copyright. We can also visit you to give you personal guidance.